Welcome to the final Second Round games! Did you vote in this morning’s regional? If not, be sure to do it here. The afternoon matchups feature two Thunder players, two politicians, and three local newswomen. Somewhere, Jessica Shambach is weeping that she didn’t make the field.
(1) Lacey Swope vs (9) Abigail Ogle
(4) Steven Adams vs (5) Oklahoma Hoodie Wearer
(3) Mayor Mick vs (11) Joe Dorman
(2) Russell Westbrook vs (7) Linda Cavanaugh
Vote below! The Sweet 16 begins tomorrow…
Hi all. Ogle Madness rolls along this morning with the Southeast Region’s second round. If you want to see what happened yesterday, check here and here. This morning’s games includes our Cinderella. Can the Red Dog Cafe Chef keep the dream alive?
(1) Joleen Chaney vs (9) The Dry Slot
(4) Hipster Boo Boo vs (5) Marla Morgan
(3) Bob Stoops vs (6) Lake Hefner Goats
(10) Regular Jim Traber vs (15) Red Dog Cafe Chef
“Monday at Ogle Madness” somehow doesn’t have the same ring to it as “Sunday at Augusta” or “Game 7 of the World Series,” but we’re only eight years old, so give it some time?
Today we return to the Midwest Region, which is the only place Kevin Durant is playing anywhere right now.
Go vote! These are today’s games:
(1) Kevin Durant vs (9) Lawton Rappers
(4) Sir John Michael vs (5) Jack White’s Guacamole
(6) Miss State Fair vs (3) Olivia Munn
(10) Katy Weaver vs (2) Garth Brooks
Welcome back to Ogle Madness VIII! The second round starts today. This week’s games will be 100% MJim Inhofe free. He performed as well as the Big 12. If you’d like to see the complete results of the first round of games, you can find them here.
Today’s games feature a whopping three local TV meteorologists. Analysts have dubbed it “The Region of Wrong.” Here are the matchups:
(1) Emily Sutton vs (9) 107.7 The Franchise
(4) Mike Gundy vs (5) David Payne
(3) The Ogle Brothers vs (6) Marijuana
(2) Gary England vs (7) The Blue House
Happy Friday, everybody. I hope you’re all enjoying the second day of the NCAA tournament. In the meantime, here’s your recap of the first round of Ogle Madness. Yes, the first round is just as finished as the Big 12’s bragging rights. At the rate this is going, by the time you read this Kansas will be losing and OU and OSU will be getting ready to catch a plane.
Come back next Monday for the second round of games. Here’s what happened this week.
Thanks! Your message has been sent!