So, this post you are reading right now is my 99th post at The Lost Ogle. This means that my next post will be my 100th, which is kind of an embarrassing milestone. To celebrate, I think we should have a vote or caucus on what my 100th post should be. Here are some choices:
- A poem about Warr Acres and Bethany
- A haiku about Lauren Richardson
- A cool handsome picture of myself
- A picture of some up and coming Oklahoma City porn stars
- A post about Angie Bruss being a snitch
- A call to organize a “The Women of Braum’s” calendar
If you want, you can vote for one of the choices in the comments section. Or if you think they all suck (which they do), suggest something different instead.