If you follow us on Facebook or Twitter you probably already know about this, but if you don’t, go ahead and mark off the night of December 18th on your calendar. That’s the night we’re having our 2nd annual Snuggie Pub Crawl. Here’s a massive graphic to prove it.
This year’s crawl is going to be a lot like the one we had last year. Hell, we’re even giving away another $1,500 Diamond (courtesy of Samuel Gordon Jewelers). Details are after the jump.
What: The Lost Ogle Presents OKC’s Second Annual Snuggie Pub Crawl
First of all, I’m not sure why I’m calling this “OKC’s Second Annual Snuggie Pub Crawl” and not “The Second Annual OKC Snuggie Pub Crawl,” but who cares.
Anyway, this is just like a normal pub crawl, but with the major difference being that everyone wears a Snuggie or some other sort of blanket with sleeves. Regular blankets are not considered Snuggies!
Last year, we had over 300 participants in the crawl, but due to capacity limits at bars, not everyone followed the schedule above. So if you want to do it at your own pace or speed, that’s totally up to you. The only catch is that you need to visit all three locations ““ and wear a Snuggie ““ to be eligible to win the grand door prize.
Grand Door Prize: Once again, Sam Gordon Jewelers is stepping up to the plate and providing a $1,500 Diamond. To be eligible to win you must:
– Be 21 years old
– Wear a Snuggie to all three stops on the crawl
– Turn in your entry card to the Speakeasy by midnight
At Midnight at the Speakeasy, we’ll have Snuggie contests and give away the big prize.
– Here is a link to the official Facebook Event Page. If you’re going, be sure to invite friends.
– The Hosty Duo will be playing at the Speakeasy that night.
– If you or your business would like to donate any door prizes, send us an email.
– Cardboard Jim will be there. He’s so much cooler than Regular Jim Traber.