Monday Morning Tweets

Howdy, pardners! The World Cup just started up, which means all the casual soccer fans are coming out of the woodwork. In fact, I’d wager that like 80% of the people who tune into the tournament in Oklahoma only ever watch soccer every four years, and the remaining 20% of TV sets are at Guatemalan […]
Archived Content is Available to Members Only. Join today for only $5 a month!