Dust off your brain cells and gather your smart friends! Lost Ogle Trivia kicks into full gear this week with our $1,500 Winter Trivia League presented by Anthem Brewing!
In its simplest, least-confusing form, Lost Ogle Trivia Leagues are basically a loyalty-rewards program for our weekly stable of free bar trivia nights. Teams play trivia at any venue and earn league points based on how they place. After 12 weeks, the 15 teams with most league points – plus three wild card drawing winners – earn an invite to a special $1,500 Championship Match that will be played in April at Fassler Hall.
“That sounds awesome, Patrick! But tell me – where can my friends and I play Lost Ogle trivia?”
Funny you should ask, Internet Reader! We now host eight team trivia nights a week across the North OKC metro! In addition to league points, teams can win anywhere from $75- $110 in house-cash –and other prizes – at each venue!
• Mondays: New State Burgers at 7pm (Plaza District)
• Tuesdays: Top Golf at 7pm (Chisholm Creek); Fassler Hall at 8pm (Midtown)
• Wednesdays: Cock O’ The Walk at 8pm (N. Western)
• Thursdays: McNellies at 8pm (Midtown); Anchor Down at 8pm (Deep Deuce)
• Fridays: Buffalo Wild Wings at 9pm (NW Expressway)
• Saturdays: Anthem Brewing Taproom at 7pm (Jan. 18, Feb. 1, Feb. 15, Feb. 29, March 14)
If you’re a regular Lost Ogle trivia player, or thinking about becoming one for league purposes, you probably have some questions, like…
How Long is the League Qualifying Period? It runs for 10 weeks from January 13th to March 20th
What does it cost? Just like our nightly trivia nights, it’s free to join and play!
How does my team earn and accrue League Points?
• Play any trivia night: 1 point
• Finish in top half at any trivia night: 1 point
• Finish in 2nd place at any trivia night: 2 points
• Finish in 1st place at any trivia night: 3 points
Can the same team play at multiple venues? Yes, teams can play and accrue qualifying points at any trivia venue. The more you play, the more points you get!
How do you track qualifying points? You’ll need to register a League Name for your team, and then submit it to your host each week, so we can track it.
What are the Champions Match Prizes? It will be a 50/50 split of Cash and House Cash from Lost Ogle trivia venues and sponsors: First Place: $600; Second: $450; Third: $300; Fourth: $150.
How many players can be on a team in the Champions Match? Teams are only allowed six players for the Champions Match.
I have other questions! Ask your hosts when you come play trivia night!