6 ways OKC-Metro highways will kill you

I drive on the highway every single Sunday when I go to my parents’ house. I hate the experience. And now you guys are gonna hear about it.

I think the one thing we, as Oklahomans, can all agree on is that Oklahomans suck at highway driving. It’s the one thing that everyone seems to talk about when you mention how traffic made you late. It’s the one thing that Twitter generally agrees with me on. And it’s the one thing that absolutely drives me crazy about leaving Norman.

I’m not sure if Oklahoma driver’s ed needs to cover highway driving more, or if the highways are actually designed to end your life. But I do know that these are the 6 ways OKC-Metro highways will kill you.

Ree Drummond is on the cover of People magazine… again

Every time we write something mean or funny about Ree Drummond – The Pioneer Woman – on this website, some middle-aged, day-drinking Yukon mom with a cross-wall in her kitchen hops into the comments section and tries to brush off our criticism by saying we’re nothing but jealous haters who are envious of the Pioneer Woman’s fame, success and wealth.

In a way, I guess they are right.

8 Oklahoma News Anchors Who’d Make Great Pro-Wrestlers

When I read the bios of Oklahoma news anchors, it seems like all of them somehow knew from a young age that they were meant to be journalists. Look, if all of us followed the career paths of our 10-year-old selves, there would be a lot more astronauts, presidents, and parrot breeders living in the metro. So I am here to remind everyone that even if you spend 20 years of your life in one field, it doesn’t mean have to limit yourself when it comes to a career. I see so much more potential in the people who bring us our daily helping of the news. So here are 8 Oklahoma news anchors who I think would also make great pro-wrestlers.

Monday Morning Tweets

Howdy, pardners! The World Cup just started up, which means all the casual soccer fans are coming out of the woodwork. In fact, I’d wager that like 80% of the people who tune into the tournament in Oklahoma only ever watch soccer every four years, and the remaining 20% of TV sets are at Guatemalan restaurants. There’s only one football for us, and it seldom involves contact with the foot, and it’s not really a ball.

Speaking of dad jokes…