In this week’s episode of The Lost Ogle Show, Patrick and Marisa are joined in studio by TLO contributor Hayley Twyman Brack, and Corbin Hosler, freelance eSports journalist and part owner of Storm Brew Games in Edmond.
The gang discusses
- Hayley’s roots in Elk City
- Corbin covering the eSports beat
- Do games encourage gun violence?
- The Tracey Zeeck Memorial Couch
- Patrick reminisces about the naked girl at a Weatherford charity golf tournament
- We play Fuck-Marry-Kill with old buildings…
- How do we get a grocery store no the east side???
You can find Hayley here on The Lost Ogle, and on Twitter as @SquirrellyGeek and you can learn more about the board game podcast she runs with her husband on Twitter as @MalthausGames. You can follow Corbin on Twitter as @CHosler88, and you can find more about his Magic the Gathering podcast on Twitter as @BrainstormBrew. Also, don’t forget to head to Storm Brew Games for all your Magic the Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons needs!
The Lost Ogle Show is hosted by Marisa and Patrick. You can find out more about Marisa at MarisaMohi.com or follow her on Twitter as @theMarisaMohi. To find out more about Patrick, head to the decommissioned Lynn Hickey Dodge van that used to hang over the car lot that’s now parked down by the Oklahoma River. Sing the Tall Paul Meade Insurance jingle to let him know you’re a friendly visitor.