I hope everyone had a super week!
I usually try to publish a news round-up at the end of the week, but with it being the Friday before a Labor Day weekend and OU Football Eve, the Oklahoma Internet scene is basically a ghost town. Instead, I think I’m going to call it an early weekend and go stock up on my buffalo chicken dip and queso supplies.
In fact, here’s my super amazing queso recipe.
– 1lb of Boarshead White American. (Don’t go cheap here. It’s the best American cheese out there.)
– 1 cup of chopped, freshly roasted hatch chili or Anaheim peppers. (If you don’t know how to roast peppers, you can also use a couple of cans.)
– 2 tablespoons of butter (Butter makes everything better.)
– Milk (The amount depends on how thick you want your queso.)
– 1 teaspoon of cumin (I usually put more in but that’s just me.)
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (You can also just saute some white onion and garlic. That works, too.)
– Maybe some cilantro or chili powder or cayenne (It’s up to you.)
Anyway, we’d like to thank everyone for stopping by and reading our Internet content. Enjoy the holiday and we’ll hopefully see you next week!