OKC Bar Trivia
Get Lost Ogle content delivered to your inbox daily.
Lost Ogle Team Trivia – Oklahoma City’s most popular and revered trivia night – is back in full force, hosting FREE bar trivia nights (and bingo!) for you and your friends at our favorite bars, restaurants and watering holes.
Here is our full weekly event schedule.
Oklahoma City Metro Trivia Schedule:
Bar Cicchetti (Deep Deuce) • 8pm
121 NE 2nd St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Fassler Hall (Midtown) • 8pm
421 NW 10th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Solo’s Park and Pub (Chisholm Creek) • 7pm
13310 Pawnee Dr.
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Cock O’ The Walk (N. Western) • 8pm
3705 N Western Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Buffalo Wild Wings (Norman) • 7pm (Starts 7/7/21)
3010 Classen Blvd.
Norman, OK 73072
Anthem Brewing Taproom (Farmer’s Market) • 7pm
908 SW 4th St,
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Buffalo Wild Wings (NW Expressway) • 9pm
4130 Northwest Expy
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Oklahoma City Jackpot BINGO Schedule
Monday: Fassler Hall • 8pm
Tuesday: Cock O’ The Walk • 8pm
Here are some reasons why our trivia nights are awesome:
• We have a new format! We’ve added a speed element to the game, and now let teams text in your answers. How’s that for crazy? This eliminates the annoying practice of spreading your germs while bringing us an answer sheet. We also let teams vote for theme-categories. It’s wild stuff.
• As opposed to being a national chain group, we’re locally owned and operated.
• Our artisanal-blend of trivia questions are hand-crafted using only the finest research ingredients.
• We sometimes have special theme nights.
• We hope to have a league up and running soon. Read The Lost Ogle, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook, to keep up to date on all that!
Frequently Asked Questions:
A: It’s free. Hence the name Free Team Trivia.
We’ve updated our trivia format to be a bit more social-distance complaint. As opposed to writing down answers on a sheet of paper and bringing them to us to grade, teams simply designate a captain and text us their responses. We’ve also added a speed element where we give bonus points to the first team the sends in a correct answer. Outside of that, it’s about the same trivia night. We ask questions, teams answer them, and the top three win house cash from the venue. As the world slowly returns to normal, we’ll morph back to our classic style of trivia. Then again, maybe we won’t. We’re playing everything by ear at the moment.
A: There’s no minimum or maximum. The only rule is that everyone on a team has to be at the same table. On average, team sizes generally range between 4 – 8 people. Also, it’s not the size of the team that matters, but the way you use them.
A: We ask a mixed-bag of trivia questions, ranging from traditional categories like geography and history, to topics like entertainment, sex, current events and pop culture.
A: About two hours or so.
A: We try abide by the honors system, but if you see a team cheating, please let us know.
A: Sure we do. Contact us for more information.
Become a Member
Help keep The Lost Ogle in business. Join the TLO Membership Club today for only $5 a month!