OKC Bar Trivia
Get Lost Ogle content sent to your inbox.
Oklahoma City’s most popular and revered bar entertainment company is back in full force, hosting FREE trivia, jackpot bingo and music bingo for you and your friends at our favorite bars, restaurants and watering holes all across the metro-area.
For the uninitiated, here’s how free team trivia works:
• Gather up some friends and form a trivia team! Your team can be be as big (or small) as you like.
• Bring your team to any trivia venue below and compete against other teams of friends in a live on-site trivia event.
• After four rounds, 21 trivia questions and hopefully a couple of laughs in between, the top three teams take home the following prizes.
Oklahoma City Metro Trivia Schedule:
Bar Cicchetti (Deep Deuce) • 8pm
121 NE 2nd St., Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Fassler Hall (Midtown) • 8pm
421 NW 10th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Solo’s Park and Pub (Chisholm Creek) • 7pm
13310 Pawnee Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73114
Cock O’ The Walk (N. Western) • 8pm
3705 N Western Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Anthem Brewing Taproom (Farmers Market District) • 7pm
908 SW 4th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73109
(*Closed 3/3/22 for a private event)
Mack & Ike’s (Guthrie) • 7pm
(Second & Fourth Thursday of each month)
118 E Oklahoma Ave, Guthrie, OK 73044
Buffalo Wild Wings (NW Expressway) • 9pm
4130 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Oklahoma City Jackpot Bingo & Singo Schedule
Sunday: Fassler Hall • 7pm (Singo)
Monday: Fassler Hall • 8pm (Jackpot Bingo)
Tuesday: Cock O’ The Walk • 8pm (Jackpot Bingo)
Thursday: Solo’s Park and Pub • 7pm (Jackpot Bingo)
Why our trivia nights are awesome:
• Interactive format! In addition to giving bonus point for whoever gives the first answer, we also let teams and players vote for some of the question categories. It’s wild stuff.
• As opposed to being a national chain, we’re a locally owned and operated event company. Support and shop local!
• Our artisanal-blend of trivia questions are hand-crafted using only the finest researched ingredients.
• We give hints and stuff like that on Twitter and Facebook! Follow us on the links below for tha7
Frequently Asked Questions:
A: It’s free. Hence the name Free Team Trivia.
We’ve updated our trivia format to be a bit more social-distance complaint. As opposed to writing down answers on a sheet of paper and bringing them to us to grade, teams simply designate a captain and text us their responses. We’ve also added a speed element where we give bonus points to the first team the sends in a correct answer. Outside of that, it’s about the same trivia night. We ask questions, teams answer them, and the top three win house cash from the venue. As the world slowly returns to normal, we’ll morph back to our classic style of trivia. Then again, maybe we won’t. We’re playing everything by ear at the moment.
A: There’s no minimum or maximum. The only rule is that everyone on a team has to be at the same table. On average, team sizes generally range between 4 – 8 people. Also, it’s not the size of the team that matters, but the way you use them.
A: We ask a mixed-bag of trivia questions, ranging from traditional categories like geography and history, to topics like entertainment, sex, current events and pop culture.
A: About two hours or so.
A: We try abide by the honors system, but if you see a team cheating, please let us know.
A: Sure we do. Contact us for more information.